Community Engagement Lead (Bay)
- Bay, Somalia
- Full Time
As a Community Lead at OGOW Health, you will work closely with the Program Officer, Software Developers, Tech Leads, Product Managers, Project Managers and Partnership Development Team to improve OGOW Mobile product and service quality, in turn making OGOW Health partner projects successful.
This is a support role, driving resolution on escalated cases. More specifically, you will be part of the first-tier support team providing training and post-deployment support on OGOW products to end-users and OGOW Health implementing partners.
Application Deadline: Friday, August 25, 2023, by 5:00 PM (EAT)
Note: Late applications will not be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work actively with key partners and the Ministry of Health, facilitate the expansion of digital health strategy to cover community health programs
- Co-facilitate onboarding and training for partner organizations and health facilities
- Provide technical support to resolve user/partner issues on OGOW products.
- On daily basis, fill out the key issues from partners organizations and facilities end-users and administrators into the database and subsequently share the issues with developers and global support unit teams within 2-8 hours for them to attend to/resolve the bottleneck issues with the OGOW system and products
- Take ownership of issues reported and manage problems through to resolution by working closely with the OGOW Health teams
- Provide technical assistance and remote troubleshooting support as part of the support matrix.
- Diagnose and resolve cases in the first/second-tier support function.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve partner/user issues and ensure proper recording and closure of all issues reported.
- Build and transfer knowledge to project managers and the technical teams at the partner premises.
- Develop and request new support tools to drive efficiency in resolving support cases and provide prompt and accurate feedback to partners.
- Escalate/provide reports to engineers, product managers, project managers and partnership development team to improve the product’s vision/service delivery to make projects successful.
- Support product development: Work with OGOW Health designers to describe mHealth pain points, needs and opportunities and to ensure these needs are addressed in OGOW Mobile UI and UX.
- Updating self-help documents so users/employees/partners can try to fix problems themselves.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Logging and managing records of queries and issues using OGOW Health Database
- Analyzing issue logs to spot common trends and underlying problems
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Health Informatics, Public Health) with a proven track record in health systems management or related roles.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Somali and English languages.
- Familiarity with digital health strategies and healthcare systems.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in using support tools, databases, and remote troubleshooting techniques.